Blog visitors


Sunday 15 November 2009

A Day in the Office October 2009

A couple of weeks ago, Andrea took me to work again!! Here we are getting ready to leave!



Ah yes, the bus stop's just along here! I remember this bit!

When we got off Bus the other end, we saw a little boy taking a Wee in a shop window!!! Andrea says we had to Disguise his Peeper in case the picture got Cen Sored!!!

At work, I found that Andrea had kept my Seat!! I'm so happy!!

And I saw my friend Goosey who lives on the desk next to Andrea's!


Later, we heard the sound of Jet Planes going past and everyone got excited. They said something about Red Arrows but I don't know what they are...



Then we saw Jet Plane doing acrobatics and blue and red smoke in the sky!!!
It was very exciting to watch!!



I had to have a rest in the Jungle Plant...!



After work, we rode Bus back home.



We stopped to look at these pretty flowers too...



And saw that someone had locked Bears in the car!!!


I hope they had some food and water....

No comments:

Post a Comment