Blog visitors


Tuesday 16 February 2010

I got an Award!!


Sullivan McPig gave me an award!!!!!

It's a Thank you Friend award!!!!!

The Awards Rules:
Rule #1 - Copy image to your blog
Rule #2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
In no particular order of significance
Rule #3 - Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day
OK.... ten things that make me happy?

1. I love writing happy lists!!!!!
2. I like reading blog comments from people.
3. I like making and leaving things for people to find!!
4. I like mailing stuff to people.
5. I like travelling!!! No, I LOVE TRAVELLING!!
6. Um... I like painting.
7. I like eating chocolate!
8. I like eating Pizza!!!
9. umm BELLYDANCING!! I Like Bellydancing!! That makes me Laugh!!
10 Watching Andrea trying to eat with Chop Sticks!!! I laughed so hard at that, I fell over and wet myself squeaking!!!!!
Nominate ten bloggiers to pass this on to??
Ummm. Let me think now...

1. Lesa in Florida!
2. Kay in Texas!
5. Traveller Horse in Nevada!! (he saves horses! We like him lots and lots!)

1 comment: