Blog visitors


Tuesday 31 May 2011

Andrea's Birthday....

Last Tuesday, Andrea brought a cake home....!
But we couldn't eat it straight away. Oh.

But then on Wednesday, Andrea took me and the cake into work with her!!

And everyone in the office helped us eat the cake because it was Andrea's birthday!!

It's a Triple Layer Caramel Icing with chocolate flakes cake!!!!! I love those!!

then when we got home, we found this had arrived in the post!! It means we can have free entry or 50% off museum entry tickets until the end of August!!!

Later on, we went for a walk up the road.

And decorated some bicycles on the way!

And Lamp posts too!! (This one's been found, by the way!!)

I love doing this!

We went to this restaurant for dinner - it's a Thai restaurant called The Giggling Squid!!

They do very good food in there....

And they give you jelly beans with the bill!!!

We lost some more tags on the way home too.

Oh, that's better!

And there too!!

I like birthdays!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I didn't know it was Andrea's birthday! Congratulations, I hope you all had a very beautiful day full of nice surprises :)))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratuations for Andrea! We'll write her birthday in our agenda so we know next time it comes around! That cake does look delicious, the pictures make me want to try it :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete