Blog visitors


Friday 23 March 2012

We got a new collection!!!

 While we've been walking around over the last couple of weeks, we've spotted some decorated electric/telephone cable boxes!!!!!  So we've started a new photo collection!!

 This one has a portrait on it!!!

 And this one is a snowman!!!!!  And he doesn't melt in the sun either!!!

 The side had a happy christmas message on it!!

 Hmmmm....

 I think this one's my favourite!!!  We see this one from the bus when we go to work!!!
I think they made this one specially for George and Dilly!!!

 Numbers, as well....

And a scarey monster too!!

6 comments:

  1. Those telephone cable boxes look cool! The ones around here are pale green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. over here they're a dark green like pine trees. Except for these ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Is this a sponsored thing, or are people just doing it?! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think somebody's just doing it, like I just leave art tied to railings. It's fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Beanie!

    Great new collection! Is it okay that we help you collect like with the drain covers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you can!!!! I already found a couple more here in Brighton and I'd love to see other ones from Holland or elsewhere!!

    ReplyDelete