Blog visitors


Sunday 29 December 2013

Our cooking book!

 I've been hearing rumours that we're going on A Big Trip next for Andrea's birthday and she asked me to make her a Cooking Book.  So I decorated a piece of watercolour paper with watercolour paint and plastic-wrap on the top to get a funky cover (above) and then painted some Indian Khadi paper for the inside pages.
I added the title later!

 I've been collecting recipes and so far, have six of them written in.  Now, the fun part about this cooking book is that the pages are different sizes and colours!!!!!


I added to the cover of the book!
And I used washi tape, stickers and an empty tea bag wrapper to store some shop receipts!!!



So far, I'm about half way through the book....!!!
This is fun...!

3 comments:

  1. No doubt it's fun, but it's also soooo artful and about cooking! Love the fancy gold cover letters as well. What an amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to sample the recipes from the cooking book as well. I bet Jerry would offer to help sample. Are there any recipes with cheese involved?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have this excellent recipe for baked brie... it has maple syrup and pecans on top... oh yummmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete