Blog visitors


Wednesday 21 September 2016

A Sneaky Day Out!!!

 Yesterday, Andrea had to go to Lewes for a Work Do so I decided to sneak along.  First we met up with Vicky and while she went to get a coffee, I had a rummage in her bag.  It's OK, she didn't notice anything missing.....

I met Vicky's mate Fred Bear.  He seems nice enough, but a bit quiet. That'll change....

After the Works do, Andrea, Vicky and Bev took us into Lewes Flea Market for a look round.  We didn't have long but we saw some fun stuff!!

Coo.....!!

After that, we went to a pub for a beer.  That's Fred Bear on the left, Fatty Ratty and Tulip in the middle and me on the right.  I had a half pint of Heineken and I burped.  Loudly. 
Ooops!!

Then we went to a pizza place for dinner.  I had a Cola....

We started off with a Mezze dish which was burnt bread and some Dips an Olives.

Then we had a pizza.  Andrea had a pepperoni wiv extra onions.

Vicky had an "Everything on it plus extra anchovies" pizza which was bigger than Andrea's.  So we all went and helped her eat it.  She couldn't have managed it on her own, it was too big.

Then we got a salted caramel tart wiv clotted cream to share between us.  That was proper pukka, that was!!!

Heck, we're all completely stuffed now!!
What a fab dinner!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like such fun. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice addition to the mail box collection, Beanie! Our mailboxes in the U.S. are nowhere near as attractive...

    ReplyDelete